Yellow River Scenic Area Tours – Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China
Yellow River Scenic Area
About this place
- Two very large statues of the heads of Emperor Yan and Emperor Huang.
- The 5th tallest statue in the world
- A very long cart slide
- View of the Yellow River from the hills
- A President Mao museum and shop.
- Yellow River Scenic Area is mostly a section of hills along the Yellow River covered with bushes and trees and a large paved plaza. Along with the two large head statues, there are other statues, pavillions, and other buildings scattered around.
yellow river scenic area
One of the most interesting things about it is a long cart slide on a track that winds from the top of a hill to the bottom. That is probably the most fun activity there.
At this point the Yellow River is quite narrow. It is not a big river, but at one time, it must have been broader. The Yellow River in next to the Scenic Area. It is not yellow, but sort of tan-colored. The Yellow River is murky, and it is so shallow that you can see the foundation of the electrical power tower that sits in the river.
There are restaurants and a museum with a shop shop with lots of statues and articles about Mao.
Tours That Go to Yellow River Scenic Area
No tour packages, check out the Zhengzhou Tour Guides that can take you here.
Tour Guides for Yellow River Scenic Area