After you sign up, you need to apply for a PPD membership to get on our tour guide list.
Pay per Deal Membership:
Instead of paying monthly or yearly membership fees, PPD (Pay per Deal) tour guides can stay on the list for FREE, but they need to pay Synotrip 15% of the service fee of each deal they get from Synotrip.
This is how it's working:
· Only Synotrip's email address is displayed on your profile page for the trippers to contact (tour guide's personal contact information is not allowed);
· When Synotrip gets an inquiry from a tripper asking for your service, it will be forwarded to you, and leave you to talk and arrange the services with the tripper on your own;
· When the tour is done, you pay Synotrip 15% of the total service fee as the commission (this is why it's called Pay per Deal);
· We will randomly choose trippers to call back to check your services and their satisfaction;
· Each time we would issue you one-year PPD membership, and we will reevaluate your account when your one-year PPD membership expires, if you got more than 1 complaint from the tripper, you are disqualified to apply for next year's PPD membership.
* If the user breaks any of the agreements above, Synotrip is allowed to cancel the PPD membership at any time, also Synotrip reserves the right to delete the account when the user breaks the law during the service.
To apply for a PPD membership, you need to meet these conditions:
· Sign up as a Synotrip tour guide and fill out all the necessary information for your profile page (*necessary information see above);
· Posted more than 10 published content (albums, attractions, articles...Check here to learn how to post content).
* If you meet these conditions above, please write an email to [email protected] to apply.
So first of all, you need a completed profile page to apply a membership.
After the registration , you have to fill out all the *necessary information for your profile page, then you are ready to upgrade your account.
* Including your name, profile photo, location, tagline, about me...and upload your tour guide license or ID card as a CERTIFICATE.
How will the trippers contact me?
With a PPD membership, it will be Synotrip's email as the contact information on your profile page, so when the trippers email us asking about your service, we will forward the inquiry to you.
How are the tour guides ranked on the tour guide list?
Tour guides are ranked by the points they earned in the past 12 months. Tour guides can earn points by posting content.
Check your membership status:
· STEP 1: Login and go to your profile page
· STEP 2: Click "Membership" on the tabs
You can see what kind of membership you are holding and when it expires.
Reminder email upon expiration:
· The system will remind you of the expiration one week before and when your role changes.
· If you haven't logged in more than 90 days, you will be off the list as "inactive".
Synotrip reserves the right to delete or block a user's account when the user:
· Harass other tour guides or trippers;
· Get a serious complaint from the tripper;
· Broke the local law.