Beijing Visa-free Transit 1-day Private TourB: Tian'anmen Square + Forbidden City + Temple of Heaven
Visa-free tour to Beijing has come true for transit passengers from 45 countries including the US, Canada and all members of the EU to spend up to 72 hours in Beijing without a visa, which starts on January 1, 2013. This Policy offers 72-hour visa-free transit for foreign visitors with third-country visas and transit at Beijing, it's also a good policy aims at boosting beijing tourism and smoothing the way for transiting passengers and business travelers.
1. Picking up travelers from Beijing Capital International Airport and then drive to the Tiananmen Square- the largest square in the world. It will take about half hour to go around it. And then walk directly into the Forbidden City.
2. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours. the Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum. It is the largest and most well preserved ancient imperial residence in China today.
3. Visit the magnificent and colorful Temple of Heaven —— the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world dedicated to rituals
1. Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel.
2. Entrance tickets of the sightseeing.
3. Excellent individual English-speaking tour guide.
4. Private air-conditioned car or van with driver.
5. Typical Chinese lunch.
1. Fee of cable car;
2. Tips to the guide and driver.