If you like trekking, hiking and camping tour, why don’t you spend some days visiting the spectacular natural scenery in the Northern Vietnam such as Moc Chau or Sapa.
• Weather in Sapa: The best time to visit Sapa, Vietnam is from March to May and from September to November. However, if you like the cold of Vietnam and prefer wonderful activities in winter which is different from one of Korea, China and the EU countries, visit Sapa in this time.
You can feel the Sapa’s cold is very different and you will have the chance to watch the sunrise over the valley in the morning, go to the Love Market in the evening, travel to the picturesque town and see quite a romance scene.
• Trekking: Sapa is the ideal place for trekking lovers with mountainous picturesque districts and numerous of wonderful attractions. This is a must-thing to do when you visit Sapa, Vietnam. There are a number of trails of difficulty levels, so it is not suitable for those who have no experience in hiking.
• Culture: Travelling to Sapa in which many ethnic groups are living like Dao, Hmong, Tay, and Thai; visitors can have the chance to combine some sort of cultural travel tours with their trekking. You will listen to stories of their life and history Northern Vietnam in the war.
• Foods: You must not forget a 5-star breakfast but some tasty local food such as:
Thang Co (Thắng Cố): the traditional food of H’Mong People. It is a type of soup made of horsemeat, horse’s viscera and bone.
Sapa Cap Nach Pork (Thịt heo cặp nách Sapa): a specialty of this mountainous region.
And Pau Play Day Cake, Salmon Sour Hotpot, Bamboo sticky rice (Cơm lam), etc.
• Others in Sapa: You can visit Cat Cat waterfall which provides you with some spectacular views of the mountains around the town, among them Phan Xi Pan, Vietnam's highest mountain (3143m).
Besides, some spectacular places such as Muong Hoa Valley, Terraced Rice Fields in Shin Chai Village, Ta Phin Village, Thac Bac Waterfall (Silver Falls), Ham Rong Mountain and Sapa Market are your must-go attractions.
Why don’t you spend 2 days and 1 night with us – VIETNAM TRAVEL CONSULTANT visiting all above places and savoring all local foods in Sapa?