Urban/Suburban/hiking tour guide who is a tirp tailorBook a Tour
Hi, this is Wendy who is living in Shanghai. If I am lucky to be your tour guide,
before you arrive China I would like to
1. know how many days you could enjoy and which city you prefer to visit in China
2. discuss with you what your are interested in, such as museums, sightseeing, hiking or agritainment and etc.
3. get to know what kind of food you like and dislike, such as spicy, coriander and etc.
4. assist for domestic hotel reservation and flight / train booking
5. draft an itinerary for your confirmation
after your arrival I would like to
1. pick you up at the airport and take you to the hotel
2. have a sightseeing tour for day view or night view
3. visit other places as planned
4. take you to ride the local subway trains or bus if you are willing or rent a car if you require
5. drop off at the airport
I love traveling so I might be able to get what you need or what you think for the traveling. And I will recommend some places or new things which you might be impressive, hopefully, it could turn out a significant experience to you. I believe that the purpose of traveling is not only viewing beautiful scenery but also what you could comprehend from the local life and people and culture in a short term.
Thank you for viewing my profile. I am looking forward to meeting you!Contact Me
September 30, 2019
September 20, 2019
It was a pleasant trip for us to visit Shanghai and Hangzhou accompanied by Wendy, who is knowledgeable, experienced, flexible with our schedules and sensitive to our needs. We not only visited the tourist attractions but also got to know the local culture, e.g the locals like to hang up their clothes and quilts out of their balcony and etc.
September 19, 2019
I found Wendy to be a friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and professional guide during my visit to Shanghai. I would definitely recommend her for anyone who is visiting Shanghai.
September 19, 2019
Wendy, who was my tour guide during my staying in Shanghai. She took me to go around the city by different metro lines which were quite convenient and fast due to no worrying about traffic jam. She also showed me the local wet market and Tianzifang where I was interested in. It was an impressive experience, I was lucky to have her guide.