Discover New Delhi, Golden Triangle, Indian culture with local expertBook a Tour
• I'm very interested in people and places, and I care for both.
• I speak fluent French, English, Hindi and Punjabi.
• I run an eco Bed & Breakfast homestay in New Delhi's green suburbs, not far from New Delhi International Airport (IGIA)
• Unlike most guides, I do not work on a commission basis. Therefore I will not make you waste your money or time
• I'm a published travel writer-photographer-researcher
. My passion for my country and my people is what I attempt to convey to my clients through tour guiding, and that is the sentiment I wish for them, too, to return home with.
• I have a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree in History, and qualifications in translation-interpretation (English -French), and in tourism
• I worked at Government of India Tourist Office in Paris as Information Officer.
• I provide authentic insight into the local culture, and safety too
• I have several years' experience in the travel and tourism industry
• My focus areas are historical places, culture, ecotourism, rural tourism, slow travel for women, seniors and nature-lovers
. I recently upgraded my tourguiding skills by qualifying as a First Aid Worker and Basic Life-saver/Healthcare Worker
• I have my own car to drive tourists around in. If they prefer to further cut down on costs, I am prepared to use public transport with them
• I am able to handle groups of up to 8 persons
• My English and French are much better than that of most guides in my area.
• I take personal interest in ensuring my clients' interests, pace of travel and safety are met. I am also attentive to their moods and physical state of health on a day to day basis.
• I am mature and understanding, and a good trouble-shooter.
• I am aware that while working through an organization such as Synotrip, it is not only my own reputation as a Tour Guide that I need to preserve but also that of Synotrip and its other agents I might be working with.
• I have traveled very widely both within India and abroad, and have a penchant for off-beat places and activities.
• I am familiar with foreign cultures, lifestyles and expectations.
• I am adept at creating customized itineraries.
• I am particular about hygiene and health, and take care to minimize my clients' exposure to germs.
• I ensure all my clients return home with very happy memories of their India Holiday, and thirst for more!
So do get in touch with me through the link on this page if you want that extraordinary holiday in Incredible India !
Categories of Guiding/Tourism that I can handle : Rural, Nature, Cultural, Historical, Wildlife, Food, wildlife, Village, Volunteering, Tribal, Trekking, Sight-seeing, Shopping, Business, Romantic, Cycle Rickshaw, Tuk-Tuk, Horse-riding, Walkiing, Bus, Train, Cycling, Religious, Spiritual, Photography, Music, Museums, Interpretation, Hot Springs, Homestays, Fitness, Wellness, Educational, Ecology, Bizarre, Bird-watching, Botanical, Slow Travel,Contact Me