Nanjing native, let more and more people get to know and love Nanjing!Book a Tour
Hi, this is Samantha, you can call me Sam. I was born and raised in Nanjing, very familiar with Nanjing attractions, Nanjing culture, history, food, places that not many people know, and local people`s life here. I can give you advice and travel tips as well. I have been providing my services to foreigners in Nanjing on a part-time basis for 8 years.
- I could give you some suggestions about hotel conditions, locations, services, whether the staff speaks English when you choose a hotel.
- I can pick you up at the Airport or Train Station so you won't feel nervous if this is your first time to Nanjing and don't know much about the Chinese language.
- If you need to book train/flight tickets I might help you too.
- I have a nice private car (KIA) and mini van (BuickGL8) with experienced drivers (my father or my uncle, they both driving car safely for more than 20 years), cars are available for rent, cheaper than any car rental company.
- I could be your shopping assistant or assistant of living in Nanjing, such as Nanjing local food, supermarket, open markets, electrical appliances, cheap but good quality DVDs, where to go for nightlife, theaters or so.
- I could be your business assistant or interpreter if you need to visit factories, market research, board meeting, onsite interpreter.
- I also am able to travel to Suzhou, Wuxi, Changzhou, Zhenjiang, Yangzhou, cities that around Nanjing, we could take trains or long distance buses.
I would be glad to be your tour guide in Nanjing, contact me if you need any help or Nanjing travel info. :)Contact Me
August 31, 2012
July 28, 2012
April 23, 2012
December 31, 2011