Nanjing native, let more and more people get to know and love Nanjing!Book a Tour
Hi, this is Samantha, you can call me Sam. I was born and raised in Nanjing, very familiar with Nanjing attractions, Nanjing culture, history, food, places that not many people know, and local people`s life here. I can give you advice and travel tips as well. I have been providing my services to foreigners in Nanjing on a part-time basis for 8 years.
- I could give you some suggestions about hotel conditions, locations, services, whether the staff speaks English when you choose a hotel.
- I can pick you up at the Airport or Train Station so you won't feel nervous if this is your first time to Nanjing and don't know much about the Chinese language.
- If you need to book train/flight tickets I might help you too.
- I have a nice private car (KIA) and mini van (BuickGL8) with experienced drivers (my father or my uncle, they both driving car safely for more than 20 years), cars are available for rent, cheaper than any car rental company.
- I could be your shopping assistant or assistant of living in Nanjing, such as Nanjing local food, supermarket, open markets, electrical appliances, cheap but good quality DVDs, where to go for nightlife, theaters or so.
- I could be your business assistant or interpreter if you need to visit factories, market research, board meeting, onsite interpreter.
- I also am able to travel to Suzhou, Wuxi, Changzhou, Zhenjiang, Yangzhou, cities that around Nanjing, we could take trains or long distance buses.
I would be glad to be your tour guide in Nanjing, contact me if you need any help or Nanjing travel info. :)Contact Me
The purple mountain will be the only good place for hiking and breathe the fresh air of Nanjing city. Choose a sunny weekend, go to the top of the mountain, there will have a good view of the city and you could also take a cable car down, then have some good local Nanjing food.In the afternoon, if your feet are tired, I know some good places for a good foot massage around 100CNY.Contact me if you interested in this...
Spring is coming, the weather in Nanjing is getting warmer and our city flower plum blossom is coming out as well. Feburary to March is the best season to visit.The plum blossom garden is located inside of Ming Tomb which belongs to the founder of Ming Dynasty, during this trip, you will not only enough the aroma of the plum blossom you will also have a great hiking among Ming history.This whole tour will take about...
Nanjing Tangshan is famous for the hot spring, hot spring is good for your skin and health, and relaxing your body and get rid of the press.Maybe you don't like all the tourist attractions in the downtown, here would be one of another option.This tour will be only visit 2 attractions and the rest will be spend the whole time in the hot spring. Or, if you prefer, you can only go for the spring.Tour plan would be:...