Licensed Tour Guide / Business Interpreter in shanghai and HangzhouBook a Tour
Hi ,this is qinqin,a personal tour guide & business interpreter based in shanghai .
I graduated in 2007 with an English major. After I graduated, I came to Shanghai to take a sales position for a company in their overseas department. That experience gave me a good understanding of international business issues. Now, I work as a tour guide and also provide interpreting and translation services. I am very confident that I can offer the following services very well:
1. Tour guide - conventional tour including culture, history, food, shopping, entertainment introduction or design a specialized tour and the best route according to clients' interests and requests.
2. Business assistant including company with clients, visit suppliers; interpreter & translator during exhibitions; business sourcing, market research, business negotiation, assist in setting up a new business entity, etc.
3. Shopping Assistant - teaching you most competitive shopping without receiving a commission from the sellers. I can help you shop in the fabric market, glasses market, electronic market, etc.
4. Car rental/motorcycle rental
5. Airport/train station pickup & sendoff, ticket booking.
Please feel free to contact with me if you are interested in my company. I am very confident that I will be able to enhance your China trip experience.
October 5, 2013
September 24, 2013
September 5, 2013
I opted for QinQin after reviewing feedbacks from others and surely enough all the feedbacks came out true. QinQin was very energetic & attentive to our needs as well as flexible.
My group ranged from old to young, so we had various needs along the trip. QinQin was flexible to accommodate our requests.
The watertown Zhaojiaojia was a good choice to visit as it was a total opposite of shanghai city.
May 3, 2013