Licensed Tour Guide / Business Interpreter in shanghai and HangzhouBook a Tour
Hi ,this is qinqin,a personal tour guide & business interpreter based in shanghai .
I graduated in 2007 with an English major. After I graduated, I came to Shanghai to take a sales position for a company in their overseas department. That experience gave me a good understanding of international business issues. Now, I work as a tour guide and also provide interpreting and translation services. I am very confident that I can offer the following services very well:
1. Tour guide - conventional tour including culture, history, food, shopping, entertainment introduction or design a specialized tour and the best route according to clients' interests and requests.
2. Business assistant including company with clients, visit suppliers; interpreter & translator during exhibitions; business sourcing, market research, business negotiation, assist in setting up a new business entity, etc.
3. Shopping Assistant - teaching you most competitive shopping without receiving a commission from the sellers. I can help you shop in the fabric market, glasses market, electronic market, etc.
4. Car rental/motorcycle rental
5. Airport/train station pickup & sendoff, ticket booking.
Please feel free to contact with me if you are interested in my company. I am very confident that I will be able to enhance your China trip experience.
October 5, 2013
September 24, 2013
September 5, 2013
<p>I opted for QinQin after reviewing feedbacks from others and surely enough all the feedbacks came out true. QinQin was very energetic & attentive to our needs as well as flexible.<br /> My group ranged from old to young, so we had various needs along the trip. QinQin was flexible to accommodate our requests.<br /> The watertown Zhaojiaojia was a good choice to visit as it was a total opposite of shanghai city.</p>
May 3, 2013