Your reliable guide and driver in ChengduBook a Tour
Thanks for coming!
This is Chengdu tour guide/driver Haba Yefei, I have been guiding in Southwestern China (Sichuan and Yunnan Province) since July, 2007 after I graduated from Xiamen University, tourism department.
I offer customized tours with reasonable price , I love my job and proud to introduce my region to people from all over the world.
Why choose me as your tour guide in Chengdu/Sichuan?
1) You will get only honest information. Too much fake /incomplete/dishonest tourist information on line, which makes it hard for tourists to make right decisions, especially about the Panda, very tricky!
2) I guarantee you the best panda experience. There are 5 panda sanctuaries around Chengdu, each one focus on different thing, I’ll take you to the right one according to what you would like to do (panda watching, panda hugging, panda volunteer) at the right timing at the right spots. Pandas are only active little time in early morning , don’t waste your time on finding the spots.
3) No tourist trap! I hate tourist trap as much you do. I don’t take people to tourist shops where I can get commission. I prefer to take people to see panda, peaceful pretty nature, authentic local lives and some of the really nice historical sites. I don’t do Jinli or Kuanzhai Alley these kinds of fake historical sites, although they are supper popular and recommended by all travel agents, tourist websites and guide books.
4) The price of tour fare is reasonable, I offer best price for what I give because there is no middle man between you and me. Most of travel agents are very mean to their tour guides, Synotrip is a good website, a great bridge between tour guides and tourists.
Deposit is not required, you pay for my service at the end of your tour.
5) I’m a tough man and a careful driver, driving a sightseeing van with 7 seats, size 5245x1825x2030mm, it’s in good condition with AC and big space for luggage. Way of my live is kind of following Taoism, healthy and willing to walk a lot if needed, I don’t smoke.
As a tour guide, I don’t have much time to answer emails, write to me with as much details as possible please. If you don’t receive my reply for days, check the spam.
P.S I do lots of tours to Tibet. Foreigners need permit(different from visa to China) to visit TAR(Western Tibet), but not other regions of Tibet situated in Sichuan, Qinghai, Gansu and Yunnan, traditionally known as Amdo and Kham. TAR is only part of TIbet. Tibet is twice as big, and travel in Amdo and Kham is free.Contact Me
July 25, 2019
September 8, 2018
August 13, 2018
June 11, 2018
November 23, 2017
The Qingcheng Mountain is the foothill of the Minshan Mountain Range,which is located between Sichuan Valley and Tibetan Pleatue.The Qingcheng Back Mountain is the most beautiful part of the whole Mountain Range with lots of waterfalls, nice villages, ancient Temples and wildlives(including pandas).Different from the Qingcheng Front Mountain, the Back are not visited by bus tours, the nature is much prettier and...
There are still 2 panda santuries in Sichuan Province allow people to hug a panda cub and take pictures, Dujiangyan Panda Center and Wolong Panda Center.It requires 1800 Yuan donation to the Panda Sanctury to hug a panda for about 30 seconds,expensive but for panda fans, it will be one of their sweetest time in lives.The tour to hug a panda cub is very simple, you can just hire a non-English speaking driver to take...
Day 1,Transfer to Chengdu Panda Breeding Base, watch pandas of all ages in early morning when they are most active during the feeding time. Afterwards, transfer to Dujiangyan, a historical town 60KM west to Chengdu. Walk along the ancient Tibet-Sichuan Tea and Horse Road in the Yulei Mountain from where one can have a bird eyes view of the big Irrigation System. Visit some Taoist Monasteries in the mountain and...