XIAMEN Reliable Biz Assistant/ Interpreter/ Tour guideBook a Tour
I am Sarah Chen, a fluent English speaker living in Xiamen, Fujian. I have more than three years experience as an English speaking guide, over six years of foreign trade experience, and over five years working at foreign companies as Executive Assistant to foreign CEOs.
Having traveled to the US on business a few times, I have seen firsthand just how different the business landscape is in each country. This has given me a good understanding of what our foreign guests require and the level of customer service they need for a successful trip. Currently, I am a freelance Interpreter/Translator/Travel Guide/Personal Assistant based in Fujian, China.
What I can do for you:
• Business on-site interpretation
• Exhibition/show/trade fair interpreter
• Website/Document translation
3. Travel Guide:
• Customized travel itineraries in Fujian
• Package tour arrangements in China, specializing in Fujian province
• Hotel/train/air-ticket booking service
• Car rental
• Shopping assistant
4. Factory/Product Sourcing Specialst
• Chinese products, in any quantity
• Personalized products (books, garments, decorative objects, etc.)
• Factory visits
• Business meeting interpretation & contract negotiation
• Order follow up assistance
• Shipping arrangements/forwarding/customs
5. Personal Medical Assistant:
• I have experience taking foreign clients to Chinese hospitals and clinics, and purchasing/translating medical products
6. Dietary Assistance
• Help finding familiar western foods
• Guidance to help you safely explore our local cuisine
I take pride in being punctual, professional, courteous and having a thorough understanding of Xiamen and its local customs. My job as an interpreter includes not only translating what was said, but often explaining what was left unsaid that you also might need to know.
My repeat clients keep me busy. For the best chance at securing specific dates, advance booking is highly recommended. Whatever you request, I will make it happen for you. I look forward to assisting you in the near future.
Thank you & Best regards,
Sarah ChenContact Me
August 4, 2016
Thank you very much for making our stay in Xiamen so enjoyable and memorable. We had a fantastic time, despite the rainy weather. A special thanks for taking such good care of Hannah and Emily. They usually do not like city tours, but they were not bored throughout the entire trip. They even enjoyed the long car ride to the Hakka houses. Emily is missing you. Please take care. Hope to see you again some day !!
August 2, 2016
Sarah is very professional and she is very organized. Sarah made sure of every detail of our schedule, daily visits and activities. She was a BIG help communicating with suppliers. It was a pleasure to work with her! We are very thankful we found her.
July 29, 2016