My name is Ada, I'm an exhibition/business meetings interpreter, who holds a bachelor degree in Finance and applied economics at Federation university of Australia. I am a speak read and write Mandarin，Cantonese and English with fluency and have worked as a language interpreter for over 6 years. As an independent freelance language interpreter I primarily utilize active listening skills to translate the verbal word from one language to another. I strive to ensure effective and efficient communication across languages. I have provided my skills as a language interpreter to business people from different Places. (Wenzhou, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hongkong, etc).
The Chinese market is open to everyone, whether your a buyer, seller or a tourist, I will help to make your trip profitable, memorable and very enjoyable. I am providing services as your tour guide, personal secretary, interpreter. Using my service you can save your time and your money, avoide the language barrier and cultural misunderstandings.
I am specializing on:
- Factory / Suppliers Visiting ( sourcing factory, liaison, itinerary arrangement, airport pick up)
- Negotiation ( pricing, quality, delivery)
- Exhibitions / Trade Shows
- Professional Interpreter (Cantonese, Mandarin, English)
- Private Tour Guide ( According to your preferences, can show you ancient untouched Shanghai, shop tours, wine tours and etc.)
- Quality Inspection
- Assistant service
My interpersonal skills would make me an asset to your business.Contact Me