3 Days Tour in Kunming
D1 Beginning of the tour in Kunming, known as Spring City, visit Western Hill Forest Reserve (Dragon Gate Grotto), and Grand View Pavilion, which is famous for the longest couplet in China. Kunming D
D2 Visit Stone Forest, the geological Karst wonder with the colorful local Sani People living around. And visit Jiuxiang Caves, the geological Karst underground. Kunming B+L+D
D3 Visit Golden Temple, which is the largest bronze-made temple in China, continue visiting Jingxing Flowers and Birds Market. Then transfer to airport for your departure flight. B+L
Suitable Time: all year.
The Best Time: Apr. -- Nov.
more than 8 persons: US$182/person
7-8 persons: US$206/person
5-6 persons: US$242/person
3-4 persons: US$284/person
2 persons: US$304/person
1 persons: US$455/person
Single Room Supplement: US$54/person
The Price Include:
1. Stay in 4 star hotels.
2. Using minibus when travel and all transfer to hotels.
3. Three standard meals each day (daily buffet breakfast in the hotel).
4. The ticket of the main gate for all the scenic spots.
5. English speaking guide (local tour guide).
6. The tour insurance USD36,000 per person.
Not Include In The Price:
1. International air fare and airport tax. Transportation fee for you to arrive or leave Kunming.
2. All air insurance.
3. Tips to guides and drivers.
4. Single Room Supplement.
5. Personal expenses.
1. For child younger than 11 who share one room with parents, the quotation is only 50% of the above price.
2. The price is not available for three Chinese Public Holidays:
a. Spring Festival (Chinese Festival) around Feb.
b. Labor Day: May 1st-7th.
c. National Day: Oct. 1st-7th.