Tehran city Tour
Take a private Tehran tour and let me show you what makes this Iranian city's heart beat.
⚫Our tour will start with the Golestan Palace and Grand Bazaar. Then we will visit Shah Mosque and The Smallest Tea House. If you enjoy shopping, I can help you barter or just browse for souvenirs at the Grand Bazaar.
⚫At lunch time I will be happy to help you choose a restaurant to enjoy some of the superb local cuisine. You have many choices around the Grand Bazaar, like moslem restaurant, where you can enjoy one of the best iranian kebabs.
⚫Moreover, we will go to hidden places only known by a local.
⚫What are we going to visit:
- Golestan Palace
- Grand Bazaar
- Shah Mosque (Imam Mosque)
- The smallest tea house in the world
- Timche Akbarian
- Imam zadeh Esmail holy shrine
- Kazemi house
- Imamzadeh yahya holy shrine
- Navab Ancient Bath
- Modares house
- National Garden
- The National Museum
- Bab-e Homayoun street
- Naser khosro street
- Dar ol fonoun school
- Imam khomeini square(Toup khaneh square)
- Si-e Tir Street(Religious coexistence street)
- Vali-e Asr Street(the longest street in Middle East)
- Hasan Abad historical square
- Moghadam House
- Minaee House
- Negarestan Garden
- Masoudieh palace
- Ferdows Garden
- Tajrish Bazaar
- Imamzadeh saleh shrine
- Azadi Tower(the symbol of Tehran)
- Milad Tower(the 6 th tallest tower in the world)
Local tour guide who speaks english, french, turkish, persian and a little German.
Car, taxi, lunch, dinner, entrance and admission tickets.
⚠Note: The main mode of commuting will be walking.
⚫Meeting point: Outside of Panzda_e khordad subway station.
Take line 1 (red line), get off at Panzdah_e khordad station.
⚠Please note: Due to OFAC sanctions against my country, 100% of the tour cost is payable in cash in USD or EUR or IRR to me at the start of the tour.
Attractions Visited in This Tour
- Golestan Palace
- Grand bazaar
- The National Museum of Iran
- AZADI TOWER
- Khaneh Moghadam
- Abgineh museum
- Milad Tower