4-Day 3-Night Shangri-la Tour
Day 1 Shangri-la Arrival (L)
You will be picked up at the Diqing (Shangri-la) Airport and then transferred to visit the Songzan Lin Temple, the Napa Lake and the local market. Overnight in local hotel.
- Songzan Lin Temple: It was founded in the 17th century during the reign of the Great Fifth Dalai Lama, when the yellow Hat school came to full ascendancy in Tibet. It lies a few kilometers beyond the north end of town and welcomes visitors who behave respectfully.
- Napa Lake: It locates at the northern end of Zhongdian's plain, a beautiful marshland and an important wintering ground for the black-necked crane and other wild fowl. In spring the meadow is in full flowers with the bleak mountains as backdrop. In summer, after the rains, the water level rises, but in winter it almost dries up again.
Day 2 Shangri-la (B, L)
Visit the Beta Lake, the Xiage Hot Spring. You will visit a Tibetan family and have lunch with them.
- Beta Lake: It is widely recognized as 'A Pearl on the Plateau' and the most attractive lake in Shangri-La. It is said that a goddess dropped her mirror carelessly to the earth when she was making up. The mirror was broken into pieces and they became lakes on the plateau. Among these pieces, the most beautiful piece with green jade turned into today's Bita Lake.
Day 3 Shangri-la (B, L)
Visit the Shangri-la valley or Baishui Terrace. You can choose one.
- Baishui Terrace: Snugly situated on a mountain slope 2,380 meters (about 7,806 feet) above sea level, Baishui Terrace, 140 meters (about 459 feet) in length and 160 meters (about 525 feet) in width, is one of the biggest such terraces in China. The spring water runs down from the top row by row to the bottom, like a white terraced field.
Day 4 Shangri-la Departure (B)
Free at leisure until prepared to be transferred to airport for your departure flight.
Our price includes:
A. Airport pick up and drop-off services; Entrance fees.
B. Meals as listed in the itinerary, B=breakfast; L=lunch.
C. Personal Guide & Driver + Private car / van for Transfers.
D. All Service Charge and Taxes.
E. Luggage Transfers between airports and hotels.
A. Flights in and out Shangri-la.
B. Personal Expenses.
C. Tips to the guide and driver.
Please Note: Price may vary according to different seasons.
How to Book?
1. You can book online or by email, tell us your arrival flight and personal informations, then receive our confirmation email.
2. When you arrive at airport, our tour guide will meet you there by holding a sign with your name on it and transfer you to the confirmed hotel.