Authentic Shanghai Food Tour
Discover neighborhoods and restaurants you would never find on your own.
I eat food from Shanghai, shoulder to shoulder with locals in hidden eateries and communities.
Experience the best quality and flavors on this intimate walking tour with ME!
Discover small, family-run restaurants that prepare their food as they have for generations on this intimate walking tour through the French Concession.
Daily at 6:30PM, Duration 3.5 Hours
Approx 2km Walking
Unlimited Food & Beer/Drinks, Local Guide
Food choices see attractions below, drinks can be chosen from boba tea to local craft beer
ü Local Guide
ü Family Friendly
ü Small Groups (2-12 pax)
- Stops: 4 sit-down eateries plus a local brewery
- Start Location: South Shaanxi Road Subway Station (in the French Concession). Full details and directions will be provided by email immediately after booking.
- End Location: Near Changshu Road Subway Station (in the French Concession).
- Dietary Requirements & Allergies: This tour is vegetarian-friendly, but please note substitutions are not available for every dish. You must notify us of any dietary requirements prior to your tour date, same-day requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Our tour routes change regularly depending on vendor opening hours and tour schedules. Your tour experience may be slightly different than what’s described above, but we promise it will always be awesome.
- Our morning and evening Shanghai food tours are located in different parts of the city and do not try the same food. Many guests enjoy both tours during their visit.
Attractions Visited in This Tour
- Deep-fired Pork
- Sanhuang Chicken
- Congyou Pancake
- Yellow fish noodle
- Big Wonton
- Boba Tea