Bike Tour - "Shanghai by Night"
What would be a better way to experience the “City That Never Sleeps” than hopping on one of our vintage Forever bicycles and explore a whole New World after dark? Follow our foreign expert Tour Leader on a multi-themed route from the narrow streets of the Old Town all the way to the dazzling lights of the Bund. Meanwhile, cycle around the famous landmark Yu Garden, learn about Ghost Wedding rituals, visit a Traditional Chinese Medicine outlet and get to learn more about the "Paris of the East". Finally, tickle your taste buds with some delicious street food in order to immerse yourself deeper into local life. In just one evening, we'll explore the many faces of Shanghai that make this city so unique. Easy and accessible ride for all!
- English-speaking (for other languages, please contact us)
- About 9 km ride, easy ride for all.
- From 18:15pm to 21:30pm
- Up to 6 participants
- Departure and arrival at our Culture Shock Office in Xintiandi district.
- Minimum height is 1.50m. Tandem bikes are available for kids below 12
- Prices are all inclusive (Snack food, a bottle of water, a foreign experienced guide, a helmet and single-gear vintage bike rental with all lights)
- Join-in Group every Tuesday/Friday/Saturday (USD 70 per person)
- Private Tour possible every day (USD 210 in total for 2 participants)