Join an exciting excursion into the spiritual heartland of Israel!
The Galilee is the lush green Highland Region surrounding the Sea of galilee and extending to the Coastal Plain. Wrought by the forces of seismic activity in the earths crust it is the home of rolling green vistas, sharp cliffs and forests.
This tour is an adventure into the history and natural history of the Middle East and the spiritual story of Judaism.
This is how your day will look:
- (between 0600 and 0800) - My Driver and I will collect you and drive up the beautiful Jordan valley or Coastal Plain to the Arbel Cliff
- 0900 - You will hike in one of Israel's most stunning National Parks; the Arbel national Park.
- 12:00 - Lunch will be served in one of the many fine eateries of Safed
- 1300 - A journey through time along the narrow story ridden lanes of Safed and in particular a visit to the Ari Synagogue, Birth place of Kabbalah
- 1500 - A Nature Walk in Ein Tina, one of the hidden gems of the Holy Land, you will climb through the refreshing streams that feed into the Sea of Galilee.
You can sample fine wines at the Dalton winery, pungent cheese at Safed Cheeses, delicious chocolate at the Galita chocolate farm or chill out on one of the many fine beaches of the Sea of Galilee. (though not all of them, we will not have time for any actual site seeing!)
(please note tour price does not include petrol costs and entry to the Arbel National Park, the price shown above is the fixed price and does not increase per person so long as there are enough seats in the car)