Ulu Geroh, Gopeng Malaysia
Nestled between mountains and rain forests of Malaysia, Kampung Ulu Geroh is a traditional ‘Orang Asli’ (aborigines) settlement offering visitors a rare opportunity to sample their daily lifestyles and natural surroundings. Add to this a wide variety of outdoor activities – Jungle trekking to catch a glimpse of the world’s biggest flower, Waterfall Exploring plus bathing, Rajah Brooke Butterfly Spotting and Night Trekking to search for insects, birds, reptiles and even glow in the dark mushrooms. You can also experience the traditional dance of the Orang Asli. All these in the comfort of having a night stay at a shaded house with toilet facilities and fan, so no hassle of camping – you’ll have a wonderful moment experiencing ‘real’ Malaysia. Things are never just black and white in Ulu Geroh!
Pick up you in the KLIA airport / Hotel and drive to Gopeng which will take 2-3 hours drive.
- Once we reach Orang Asli settlement, we will greeted by the local people and home cooked lunch by Orang Asli Semai.
- We will proceed to search for Rafflesia where we need to hike in jungle for 1-1 1/30 min depend on where the flower bloom. And the next activities will be taking a cool dip at the waterfall after a long journey.
- The villagers will performance their traditional dance which is called Tarian Sewang to all the guests and their music instruments they use is only bamboo.
- The night is still young, the next activities would be night walk where you spot different kind of insects like spider, jungle cockroaches, snake, birds, stick insect and the best part is glowing mushroom.
- After breakfast, we will leave Gopeng, heading to to Batu Gajah for Kellie's Castle and the Last Tin Dregde Mines.
1. All of transfer service by private Car/Van
2. All of tourist attractions entrance tickets
4. All of meals (1B,1L,1D)
4. English speaking tour guide service
1. Arrive and Depart flight tickets
2. Insurance fee
3. Personal spend
Quotation is calculated according to the Number of your group,usually the more people in the group, the less money you will pay per person. please do contact me for more details.