4days Maasai Mara-Nakuru
DAY 1: NAIROBI-MASAI MARA
We depart Nairobi by safari bus, driving south to the Masai Mara National Park. A picnic lunch will be served on the way followed by a game drive. We are due to arrive at the camp or your selected Camp in the late afternoon or early evening. Dinner will be served by the camp and we will be able to rest overnight in tents or in the Masai Mara campsite.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA
We will be able to take an early morning and late afternoon game drive to explore this famous and unique park. As usual, meals will be served at the camp or at the Masai Mara campsite.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA-NAKURU
A pre-breakfast game drive will be available with breakfast back at the camp or lodge before our safari bus takes us to Nakuru. On the way a picnic lunch will be served. Lake Nakuru is renowned for its bird life not forgetting its famous flamingoes. In addition small game is in profuse supply. Over-night will be spent at a simple but clean hotel with hot showers. The hotel will also serve dinner.
DAY 4: NAKURU-NAIROBI
Leave Nakuru In the afternoon after game drive,Lunch will be served before we leave for Nairobi to arrive mid or late afternoon.
- Transport to all the places in safari Mimi-bus with open roof for easy photography,
- Three meals a day namely (breakfast, lunch and dinner),
- Accommodation in campsites and in budget hotels where camping is not applicable,
- Services of the knowledgeable driver guide.
- Water and alcoholic beverages,
- Entrances to all parks and other places where entry fees is applied,
- Items of personal us,
- Sleeping bags but can be organized locally