Nepal Tour package with sarangkot hike and Chitwan wildlife tour
Nepal Tour Package 2016
Nepal is an eccentric tourist's paradise in every sense of adventure, Himalaya, river, religious, wildlife sanctuaries, monuments, Temples, museums, cultural and world heritage sites. As well as the birth place of Lord Buddha. It has blessed by divine power of natural beauty. One thing is sure that once you visit this Country and you leave the country, it always reminds and connects you forever with the images which you see on trek and tour in Nepal. It is a major tourist spot of Asia. Because of unbeatable combination of natural beauty, It is one of the best destinations for Trek, Travel, Tour, jungle safari tour, Rafting. Not only these things but also you can experience the people's culture, festivals, religion and tradition. Apart from sightseeing tours of its splendid monuments, the country offers numerous other options to the tourists to enjoy themselves fully. For instance, one can indulge trek, expedition, hiking, biking, river rafting, Jungle safari Tour etc. There are also a number of national parks and wildlife sanctuaries, which serve as a treat for nature lovers.
Highlights of the tour
• Culture and history of Kathmandu valley
•sunrise/sunset and Mountain View from Nagarkot
•mountain and sunrise view from dhampus and sarangkot
• Jungle safari activities in Chitwan national park
• welcome dinner at Nepalese culture restaurant
• rafting in Trisuli river
Trip cost US$ 820 per person in twin basis.
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 : Kathmandu sightseeing tour visit Pasupatinath, Bhaktapur and Drive to Nagarkot (1 hours drive), Overnight there
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara ,visit Fewa lake, Devi's fall and Gupteswor cave
Day 04: Drive to Phedi and hike to Dhmpus (40 min drive and 3 hours walk)
Day 05: Hike to Sarangkot (walking 6 hours ) and overnight at normal hotel
Day 06: Early morning sunrise and mountain view from Sarangkot and trek down to Pokhara ,3 hour driving
Day 07: Drive to Chitwan,3 hour rafting in Trisuli river (4 hours driving )
Day 08: Full day jungle activities at Chitwan national park
Day 09: Drive to Kathmandu, 5 hours. Free afternoon.
Day 10: departure
Trip cost include
• All private transportation.
• Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu Nagarkot and Pokhara.
• There Time Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the hike.
• guest house accommodation during the hike.
• Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide.
• Hiking map and trip achievement certificate.
• Hiking Permits fee.
• Welcome dinner.
• Government taxes & office service charge
• Chitwan full package( meals , accommodation and programs)
Trip Cost excludes
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the hike
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery
recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
• Tips for driver & guide