Hangzhou tour with Tifa by high-speed train
* Leave hotel by 8:20am and return by 7:30pm, it will be a long day but worthy, you won’t be too tired because of the great experience by riding high speed train and beautiful sites in Hangzhou.
* Walk along beautiful and romantic West Lake, and share some romantic legends and folklores about West Lake during walking.
* Green tea plantation and National tea Museum ( walking in green tea plantation and learn tea leaves pick-up and tea growing, the tea museum is free open for public )
* Wan Song Ancient Academy. It’s known as the best Academy in Hangzhou about 300 years ago. We can have a good view of West Lake in distance from there as well. It is very tranquil and peaceful, a romantic lovey story called Butterfly Loge story was involved in the academy. Also, Jingci Temple is a good place to visit. We can choose one of them to visit, due to our limited time.
Rest of your time: You might need some time to go for a stroll or to shop and relax. I would be glad to give you some suggestions.
Some places are definitely worth your time for a visit.
1. Guide service about 11 working hours
2. Two way High-speed train tickets ( Ps: I can help you arrange train tickets in advance with your passport copy )
3. A comfortable Buick van with driver that offered free WiFi in Hangzhou, about 6 hours: Including train station pick up and drop off, drive around Hangzhou, parking fee, driver’s meal, bottled water.
It’s necessary to hire a private van in Hangzhou period, the taxi queue can be long.
4. All entrance fees
1. Meals are not included, but we are happy to recommend and you can order yourselves. In China, normal meals are family style shared meals, it’s customary for the guests to buy the meals for the tour guide. Guide won’t take advantage of guests and order anything outragious.