One day cultural Hangzhou and Xitang water village sunset tour
Discover the dreamy landscapes of Hangzhou City and the traditional water town of Xitang on this private full-day tour from Shanghai. Zip between Shanghai and Hangzhou on a bullet train; explore sights including the West Lake, Meijiawu green tea plantation, and Zhongzhu Temple; and watch the sunset over Xitang. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
Morning till middle afternoon Hangzhou tour :
Meeting up by around 8:30am at guests hotel , go to Hongqiao highspeed train station , experience the high speed train to Hangzhou, On the way to Hangzhou , we can appreciate countryside landscapes on the train and learn Yangtze River regions' culture and history.
* Arrive Hangzhou around 11:00pm , our driver in Hangzhou will pick up us and go sightseeing directly.
* Walk along beautiful and romantic West Lake, and sharing some romantic legends and folklores about West Lake and Lady White; If the lake no much wind , we will take a hand- operated private boat touring on the lake;
* Lunch at nice farmer's restaurant;
* Drive along Meijiawu Green tea village and see endless tea fields in the mountain area, walk in green plantation and learn tea leaves harvest and tea growing;
* Zhongzhu temple ( an 800 year old tranquil temple ) learn Buddhism culture;
* Xitang is an ancient water village located between Hangzhou and Shanghai , Leave Hangzhou to Xitang by highspeed train 40 minutes to Xitang , leave Hangzhou by around 4:00pm to arrive Xitang ancient water village by around 5:30pm;
Xitang Sunset and night tour:
* Xitang Water Town is a beautiful ancient water village with history 2500 years , with Cobbled streets, old buildings, bridges arching over canals, rowing boats lingering on the river ;
* We walk through many little allies ways , 1300 meters roofed corridor, sharing the stores , culture and happening here during time " Mission impossible 3 " were filmed here in 2005 ;
* The most beautiful time is sunset and when night falls , all the Ming and Qing Dynasty buildings
with lights on. Fashionable people dressing nicely going to bars and stroll around West street
browse nice unique boutiques, handicrafts shops ;
* Enjoying tasty local food at one of best riverside restaurant run by local ;
* Xitang night view is stunning, present very romantic aspect of Xitang , you will want take hundreds pictures here.
* End of the enriching tour around 8:30pm and back to Shanghai , you can totally relax yourself in the comfortable van or take a nap .