Hangzhou one day tour : West Lake, Leifeng Pagoda, Peak Flown from Afar, Lingying Temple.
I will meet you at your downtown located hotel and then we head to the West Lake begin the tour.
1. First we are going see the beautiful sceneries of West Lake, to learn some histories and stories about the lake. Take a cruise boad in the west lake to exlore the elegant West Lake, we can check all the best attraction in a tour boat.
2. Second we are going to visit the Peak Flying from Afar area, to see 330 stone statues in the caves of this mountain that were built in the 10th to the 14th centuries.
3. Linying Temple, a buddhism temple first built 1500 years ago by an Indian monk .
4. Hefang Historical Street, where you can buy some local crafts and arts, you can also enjoy some local snack here.
After the tour, I will accompany you back to your hotel.
1. Local English-speaking guide;
2. Transportation fee from sight to sight and pick up and send back;
3. Scenic spot ticket and tour boat ticket;
If you are not strayed in the downtown area of Hangzhou, I can also pick you up and send you back, a reasonable fee will be added.
This is not a fixed tour. There is so much to see in this beautiful and elegant city, Hangzhou. The itinerary can be changed by your interests and wishes. You can contact me to design your own specialized tour.