EXCURSIONS IN and AROUND DUBROVNIK
Here are some suggestions of what you'll be able to see and do if you are visiting Dubrovnik for a day or a little longer.
- DUBROVNIK FOR FIRST-TIMERS: approx. 2-hour walking tour of the Old Town.
- THE MIGHTY RAMPARTS: approx. 3-hour walking tour which includes the walls of Dubrovnik.
- THE RIVIERA: approx. 5-hour outing which includes the visit to Dubrovnik, Cavtat and a stop at a view point right above the Old Town of Dubrovnik.
- BEYOND DUBROVNIK: full day trip to Korcula town (Korcula island).
- EAST MEETS WEST: full day trips across the border to visit Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) or the towns of Kotor and Budva (Montenegro).
If anything above catches your eye, please drop me a line.