Mutianyu Great Wall, Ming tombs-Underground Palace 1 day Group Tour
1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time between 7:00a.m. and 8:00a.m. and then drive to the Ming Tombs (Dingling) -- Sightseeing for 2 hour.
Dingling is the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. Dingling is the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li. The Underground Palace Halls, a labyrinth palace building, were the first royal tomb excavated in accordance with plan in China.
2. End the visit of Ming Tombs at about 11:00, before having Chinese traditional lunch (11:30), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
3. After having lunch, then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall.
Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
4. You are returned to the downtown Beijing, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Tea Ceremony. After the tour, transferred back to your hotels around 6:00p.m.
1. Entrance tickets of Mutianyu Great Wall and Undergroud Palace
2. Hotel Pick-up and drop-off service
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English Speaking tour guide
5. Typical Chinese lunch
1. Fee of Cable Car (RMB100/p.p.)
2. Shuttle bus fee to the foot of Great Wall (RMB 15/p.p.)
3. Gratuities, tips to guide or driver
4. Personal expenses