Beijing 2 Days private tour
Day 1: Mutianyu Great Wall, Summer palace and Olympic Stadium(Bird Nest & Water Cube) (Lunch)
1. Pick up from your hotel at 08:30 a.m. Visit the Mutianyu Great Wall
Mutianyu Great Wall is the most famous and best preserved sections of the Great Wall. It is filled with a great amount of historical and cultural relics as well as 23 most important watchtowers(about 2250 meters long).
2. After Chinese style Lunch you will be driven to visit Summer Palace, which is the largest and most best-preserved imperial garden existing in China.
3. A short visit in the Jade Factory.
4. On the way back to the hotel, you will Go to Olympic site and have a short exterior visit to "the Birds Nest, Water Cube" ---the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games.
5.Drop you off at your hotel.
Day 2: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of heaven and Hutong by richshaw (Lunch)
1. Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30 a.m. Brief Visit Tian'anmen Square (about 30mins) and then move on to the Forbidden City.
Tiananmen Square is the largest public square and the representative and symbol of Beijing. The Forbidden City is the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palace in the China.
2. After lunch, go to Tong Ren Tang, Tong Ren Tang is a brand name synonymous with TCM (traditional Chinese medicine).
3. Then go to Old Beijing Hutong.
Hutong: Small streets in Beijing, was the memory of the traditional life and culture in Beijing.
4. At last drive to the Temple of Heaven. It was used by the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties for annual ceremonies of prayer to Heaven for good harvest.
5. Back to your hotel.
1-2 persons share the price: 2300RMB
3-5 persons share the price: 2500RMB
6-13 persons share the price: 3000RMB
1. Air-conditioned, comfortable vehicle with a private driver
2. Gas,Toll & parking lot fees
3. Well-trained English-speaking professional tour guide
1. The hotel accommodation.
2. In/out flight, domestic airport fee and departure tax is not included.
4. All entrance fees to the sights above (300RMB/person)
5. Shuttle bus fee to the foot of Great Wall and Cable Car or toboggan. (145RMB/person)
6. Gratuities, tips to guide or driver.
7. Personal expenses