25-30 mins Badaling Great Wall and Yeya Lake Helicopter Aerial Tour
In the morning, our tour guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Beijing, then drive to the Badaling Airport. Waiting until your scheduled departure time, you will take a safe and comfortable Robinson R44 Helicopter (4 seats: 1 pilot + 3 passengers) from USA for a 10 minutes aerial tour of flying over the magnificent Badaling Great Wall, Wild Duck Lake and other scenic spots. After aerial tour, transferred to your hotel in Beijing.
Badaling Great Wall: Being the best-preserved and most complete section, Badaling is the most representative and magnificent section of the Great Wall of the Ming Dynasty. It is easily accessible and has easy walking conditions. Most travelers spend 2 hours on Great Wall.
In ancient time, Badaling Great Wall is a very important pass to protect Beijing City on the north side, with the name of "the Key to the North Gate of Beijing city.
Wild Duck Lake is the biggest wetland in north China, Beijing's only national level wetland. It is comprised of lakes, ponds, swamps and grassland which cover a vast 1.5 million square meters. The good environment makes it a nice choice for many migratory birds. It is recorded that more than 264 kinds of wild bird species come to the wetland as stopping place during their migration. This makes the lake an ideal site for birding.
Price: $ 480/person (At least 2 persons)
1. Air-conditioned, comfortable vehicle with a private driver
2. Gas, Toll & parking lot fees
3. Well-trained English-speaking professional tour guide
4. 25-30 minute helicopter tour
1. Gratuities, tips to guide or driver.
2. Any Meals
3. Cable Car or toboggan
4. Personal expenses
1. The helicopter can carry 4 passagers at most each time.
2. For the regular 10 minutes aerial tour, you need to book 3 days (72hours) in advance.
3. If you want to cancel your booked flight, please notice us of your cancellation in 2 days (48 hours) otherwise 10% cancellation fee will be charged.
4. In case of the grounding of helicopters because of force majeure (weather, air-control...), You will be noticed of the grounding at the earliest time. You will have your flight date changed or money refunded.
5. You should participate in a aerial tour based on your health condition. Those travelers are not recommended to take a aerial tour who are either over 60 years old or under 2 yours old, or suffer from from Hear Disease, Hypertension, Cardiovascular and other diseases.