10 mins Mutianyu Great Wall Helicopter tour
In the morning, our tour guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Beijing, then drive to the Mutianyu Airport. Waiting until your scheduled departure time, you will take a safe and comfortable Robinson R44 Helicopter (4 seats: 1 pilot + 3 passengers) from USA for a 10 minutes aerial tour of flying over the magnificent Mutianyu Great Wall and the other scenic spots.
After aerial tour, transferred to your hotel in Beijing.
Mutianyu Great Wall is the most famous and best preserved sections of the Great Wall. It is filled with a great amount of historical and cultural relics as well as 23 most important watchtowers (about 2250 meters long).
Price: $360/person (At least 2 persons)
1. Air-conditioned, comfortable vehicle with a private driver
2. Gas, Toll & parking lot fees
3. Well-trained English-speaking professional tour guide
4. 10-minute helicopter tour
1. Gratuities, tips to guide or driver.
2. Any Meals
3. Cable Car or toboggan
4. Personal expenses
1. The helicopter can carry 4 passagers at most each time.
2. For the regular 10 minutes aerial tour, you need to book 3 days (72hours) in advance.
3. If you want to cancel your booked flight, please notice us of your cancellation in 2 days (48 hours) otherwise 10% cancellation fee will be charged.
4. In case of the grounding of helicopters because of force majeure (weather, air-control...), You will be noticed of the grounding at the earliest time. You will have your flight date changed or money refunded.
5. You should participate in a aerial tour based on your health condition. Those travelers are not recommended to take a aerial tour who are either over 60 years old or under 2 yours old, or suffer from from Hear Disease, Hypertension, Cardiovascular and other diseases.