CAIRO& NILE CRUISE BY TRAIN (9 DAYS)
Upon arrival to Cairo airport our representative would meet and greet you.You would be transfer to the hotel and our Rep would help you in smooth Check in and review your tour itinerary. Then you could Leisure at the hotel to get ready for the Next day.
After Breakfast our guide would meet you at the hotel’s lobby to start your day tour to visit the Giza pyramids Cheops, Khephren and Mycrenus. You could visit the solar boat museum (optional) then end the tour by a visit to the famous Sphinx and the Valley temple. Proceed to Sakkara area to visit the oldest pyramid built in Egypt and one of the noble’s tombs. End the tour by a visit to Memphis the oldest capital of Egypt and its interesting museum. At the end of the tour you would be transferred to the train station to board the sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner and Breakfast will be served on board.
Upon arrival to Luxor you will be met and assist by our representative he will accompanied you to check in the 5star deluxe cruise. After Lunch you will be accompanied by our Tour guide/Egyptologist to visit Luxor Temple & El Karnak Temple. Lunch and Dinner would be served on Board. Overnight on board.
You will start your day by Breakfast on board before you meet your tour guide and start your tour to the West Bank to visit the Valley of the Kings, The colossi statues of Memnon and El Deir El Bahari Temple known as Hatshepsut Temple. Back to the cruise and enjoy sailing to Edfu.
Dinner would be served on board. Overnight onboard
After breakfast visit the well preserved temple of Horus at Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to visit the temple shared by two gods Sobek & Horus. Lunch on Board and sail to Aswan. Dinner
overnight on Board.
After Breakfast you will visit the High Dam, the Philae temple on Isis Island, the granite quarries and the unfinished obelisk. Then you will enjoy a nice Felucca ride around the Island of Elephantine. Lunch & Dinner will be served on Board. Overnight on board.
After you have your breakfast you will check out of the cruise (optional tour to Abu Simbel) & accompanied by our representative to Aswan railway station to catch your sleeper train back to Cairo. Upon your arrival transfer to your hotel spend the night in Cairo.
After Breakfast our guide would accompany you to the Egyptian museum to see the treasures of king TUT ANKH AMEN & his death mask among other fascinating art crafts. Then you would visit the Citadel of Salah El din the oldest fortress in Egypt and its beautiful Alabaster Mosque (Mohamed Ali Mosque). Then do shopping in the most interesting souks in Cairo (Khan El Khalili Bazaar).
Breakfast & transfer to Cairo airport for final departure.
- Entrance fees to the Mentioned sites.
- All Transfer from and to the airports, train station, hotels and the Nile cruise.
- Transfer by Sleeper train Luxor-Cairo, Aswan-Cairo
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo (Bed & Breakfast).
- Full board accommodation for 4 nights in 5Start deluxe cruise.
- English speaking tour guide in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Edfu and Kom ombo tours.
- A bottle of mineral water during the tour.
- All Taxes and service charge.
- International flights to/from Egypt.
- entry visa at the airport
- optional tours and Sites such as (going inside the pyramids, solar boat museum, Royal mummies room ,Tut Ankh Amen tomb, Abu Simbel and any optional tours may requested).
- Extras & personal Expenses.
Attractions Visited in This Tour
- Pyramids of Giza
- Egyptian Museum
- Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple
- The Temple of Kom Ombo (Temple of Sobek and Haroeris)
- Edfu Temple
- Philae Island