classic Private Tour: Beijing Zoo +Lama Temple + HuTong tour
1. The guide will pick you up from your hotel around 8:30am and then head to the Beijing Zoo...You will see the panda, the national treasure in china ..Except panda, dears elephant,bears will also see here.
2. We will join the Hutong tour and take the rickshaw ,enjoy the old Beijing alley,. You can also get inside the courtyard of the local people and have a overview of the local peoples daily life.
3.Have a traditional lunch
4.We will go to the Lama temple. It was built in 1694 and originally belonged to the Qing prince Yin
Zhen and most of the complex was converted into a monastery in 1723 when he took the
throne as Emperor Yongzheng.
5.Hotel drop off
1. Hotel pick-up and drop-off
2.Main entrance tickets of the spot.
3. English-speaking guide.
4. Private air-conditioned car or van
1. Acrobatic show ,KungFu show Peking Opera ticket
2. Tips to the guide and driver.（not compulsory）