Beijing 4 days Package Tour
Beijing 4-Day Private Tour Package
Tiananmen Square-Forbidden City-Temple of Heaven --Mutianyu Great Wall-Summer Palace—Lama temple - Olympic Stadium -Acrobatic show-Beihai Park ,Antique Market-Kungfu Show
Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour Duration: Approx 8 hours
Vehicle: Private Car or Van（air-conditioned）
Pick-up place and time: Your Hotel about 8:30am
drop-off place and time: Your Hotel around 6:00pm
Cable car: Optional (80 RMB /person)
Payment Method: Cash after The Tour
1st day: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven. Acrobatic show
1. Pick up from your hotel at 08:00 am. We will go to visit the largest city center square-Tiananmen Square then head to the Forbidden City where 24 emperors of Ming & Qing dynasty lived and worked there
2. Lunch time
3. The guide will show you the Temple of Heaven ,It was the place where the emperor worshiped the heaven during the Ming and Qing Dynasty.
4. Acrobatic show at night (optional). It is a good way to learn more about Chinese culture.
2nd day: Mutianyu Great Wall, Olympic stadium
1. The guide will pick you up from your hotel around 8:30am and then head to the Mutianyu Great Wall. MuTianYu section is getting more and more popular because of its unique scenary, peopl like taking the cable car and toboggan .it is a lot of fun. You will spend about 1.5 hours walking and sightseeing on the Great Wall.
2. Lunch time
3. The guide will show you the Olympic stadium ,in 2008, the 29th Olympic games held here ,and the opening ceremony is exceptional.
4. Transfer to hotel.
3rd day Summer Palace—lama temple
1. we are going to visit the summer palace .It is the best preserved imperial garden in china with the artificial lake and mountain. The Qianlong Emperor of the Qing Dynasty (1644–1911), who commissioned work on the imperial gardens on the hill in 1749, gave Longevity Hill its present-day name in 1752, in celebration of his mother's 60th birthday
2.Have a lunch
3.We will go to visit Lama Temple. It was built in 1694 and originally belonged to the Qing prince Yin
Zhen and most of the complex was converted into a monastery in 1723 when he took the
throne as Emperor Yongzheng.
4th day Beihai Park ,Panjiayuan Antique Market,Kungfu Show
1Pick up from hotel about 9am
2.visit Beihai park,
3.Have a lunch
4.Panjiayuan antique market.
5.Kungfu show at night
1. Hotel pick-up and drop-off
2.Main entrance tickets of the spot.
3. English-speaking guide.
4. Private air-conditioned car or van
1. Fee of cable car;
2. Tips to the guide and driver.（not compulsory）