1 Day Private Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Forbidden City & Tiananmen Square
1. Pick you up from your hotel around 8:30am and then have a half day excursion on Mutianyu Great Wall. Spend 2 hours hiking and sightseeing on the Great Wall. After that you will have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
2. After a typical Chinese lunch, visit Tiananmen Square. Then move on to the landmark of Beijing - Forbidden City (including the Exhibition of Treasures). - Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
3. The last destination is the Olympic Stadium. You have 45 minutes to take pictures outside the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. If you are interested in the inner structure, our tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets and you could have the inner visit all by yourself.
4. Transfer you back to your hotel after the tour.