Barcelona hightlights in minivan
PRICE IS PER TOUR, NOT PER PERSON
This tour is very convenient as a shore excursion for shore passengers with little time to explore the city, but also for first-timers that need a city overview on their first day in town. Having a driver with us will allow us to see the best tourist areas in a limited time, but in a very efficient and relaxed way.
- MONTJUIC HILL: City views, Olympic facilities including Stadium, 1992 World Fair & Plaça Espanya.
- GOTHIC QUARTER: Cathedral, Plaça del Rei with medieval Royal Palace, Plaça Sant Jaume with City Council and Generalitat Catalan Government, roman ruins, medieval alleys and squares.
- GAUDÍ SITES & MODERNISM: Passeig de Gràcia in Eixample district, Block of Disagreement (Casa Batlló, Casa Ametller, Casa Lleó Morera), Sagrada Família Church.
- 1888 WORLD FAIR: Ciutadella Park and Arch of Triumph.
- WATERFRONT: Port Vell (Old Port) & Columbus circle, Barceloneta fishermen district, beaches, Olympic village and Marina.
This itinerary is a suggestion. I'll be glad to customize it to include your favorite sites!"
Private tour for your party only - no strangers joining your tour.