10 Days Family Wildlife
Our years of experience have taught us that families traveling together have unique needs in terms of areas of interest, itinerary design, and pace. As a result of this, we have sampled this specific itinerary to suit families. This Private Kenya Family Safari for just you and your family – visiting the most popular parks in Kenya, with interesting features for children and adults alike. It can be customized to suit you.
This is by no means exhaustive and should act only as a guide as to our flexible safari programs. Write to us with specific requirements and we shall be happy to work with you in creating a most memorable family safari. Important information to provide should include a number of children and their ages.
The prices quoted below are based on 2 adults (parents) and one child aged below 12 yrs. Again this is meant to give you a guide in your planning budget.
The safari features Amboseli National Park, Sweetwaters Game Sanctuary, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha, and Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
If using a 4×4 Landcruiser
per person sharing US$3950
child sharing US$2850
If using a custom safari minibus
per person sharing US$3430
child sharing US$2590
High Season: 3rd Jan – 31st Mar & 1st Jul – 31st Oct 2019
Mid Season: 1st – 30th Jun & 1st Nov – 15th Dec 2019
Low Season: 1st Apr – 31st May 2019
– Private transportation in a custom safari vehicle with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing
– Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
– Fullboard accommodation in the lodges/tented camp as mentioned
– Bed and breakfast accommodation at Nairobi Safari Club
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Game drives and all park entry fees
– Excursions in Nairobi as mentioned
– International air transportation to and from Nairobi
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
– Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements