Tiger Hill (Hu Qiu) Tours – Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
Tiger Hill (Hu Qiu)
About this place
1. The Entrance Temple (头山门)
2. The Broken Beam Temple (断梁殿)
3. The Han Han Spring (憨憨泉)
4. The Sword-Testing Stone (试剑石)
5. The Tomb of Zhenniang (真娘墓)
6. The 1000 Men`s Rock (千人石)
7. The Sword Pool (剑池)
8. The Twin Bridge Wells (双吊桶)
9. The Pagoda Yard (塔院)
10. The 1000 ha. of Clouds (千顷云)
11. The Mahavira Temple (大雄宝殿)
12. The 53 Steps of Stone (五十三参)
13. The Mountain Villa With 10000 Scenes (万景山庄)
Local bus routes: 1, 2, 8, 49, 949.
Tours That Go to Tiger Hill (Hu Qiu)
- 1 of 2
- next ›
Tour Guides for Tiger Hill (Hu Qiu)
Connect with private tour guides from around the world.
It cost 60 CNY for each person, and from the front gate to the half way of Tiger hill.
My friend are really enjoy it, he said he feels like he is Chinese emperor, but i was a shied because every one looked at us made me really embarrassed.
Tiger Hill features a number of ancient tombs and historic sites. Its top is crowned by the ancient Yunyan Pagoda which happens to be slightly off centered.