The city offers shoppers a lot of options, from wholesale markets, through to high-end luxury malls, it’s got the lot. On your first trip, here are the must-see destinations:
- Luohu Commercial City (罗湖商业城) – at the border, it is a multi-floor mall famous for copy goods. Address: 25 Guangchang Road, Luohu District 深圳市罗湖区广场路25号罗湖商业城
- Dongmen Market (东门白马服装市场) – Massive retail and wholesale shopping area focussed on fashion. Address: Renmin North Road, Luohu District 深圳市罗湖区人民北路
- Huaqiangbei Road (华强北商业中心) – an expansive area that sprawls northwards from Huaqiang Road Metro Station that’s famous for electronics. Address: Huaqiang North Road, Futian 华强北福田区
- Mix C (深圳华润中心万象城) – Large modern luxury shopping mall – Address: 1881 Baoan South Road, Luohu District 罗湖区宝安南路1881号
- Coco Park ( 福田星河COCO PARK) – Major modern mall and my favorite – Address: 268号 Fuha 3rd Road, Futian District, Shenzhen – 深圳市福田区福华三路268
If I had to pick one area, I would probably choose Huaqiangbei, it’s got everything, malls, markets, wholesale, retail.
If you need our guide/assistant/sourcing/interpreter, welcome to contact us.:)
We can custom your trip and guide you.
Please click my photo and add my contact. Let's talk details.
Thanks for reading.
Jessica In China