Shenzhen is not a big player in the ancient Chinese history stakes, but there are several sites which are interesting
- Shenzhen Museum (深圳博物馆) Address: Civic Centre, Fuzhong Road 3, Futian District 广东深圳市福田区福中三路市民中心A区东翼深圳博物馆新馆
- Dapeng Fortress (深圳大鹏古城) – Address: Longgang District, Shenzhen 深圳市龙岗区
- Hongfa Temple (弘法寺) – Address: 160 Xianhu Rd, Luohu (inside Fairy Lake)
- Nantou Ancient City (深圳南头古城垣) – Address: 3109 Nanshan Dadao, Nanshan District 南山区南山大道3109号中山公园南侧(近深南大道北侧)
- Hakka Folk Customs Museum (深圳客家民俗博物馆) – Address: No.1 Luoruihe North Street, Longgang 深圳龙岗街道南联社区罗瑞合北街1号
- Chiwan Tianhou Temple (深圳蛇口赤湾天后宫) Address: 9 Chiwan 6th Ave, Nanshan District 深圳南山区蛇口赤湾六路9号
If you need our guide/assistant/sourcing/interpreter, welcome to contact us.:)
We can custom your trip and guide you.
Please click my photo and add my contact. Let's talk details.
Thanks for reading.
Jessica In China