Tips of Visiting the Chairman Mao Memorial Hall - Photos by Laurading, China, Beijing
Tips of Visiting the Chairman Mao Memorial Hall
1. Line up to enter the hall with valid certificates.
2. Wear neat, delicate clothes and take off hat to pay respect; those wear vests and slippers will not be admitted.
3. Handbags, backpacks, cameras, video devices, cups and drinks, etc are not allowed to be taken in; please deposit them in the left luggage office first;
4. Please keep quiet. Turn off your phones or silence the ringer; do not chase about or make noises.
5. On Sep. 9 (the day Chairman Mao passed away), Dec. 26 (the birthday of Chairman Mao) and the Qingming Festival, there will be more visitors; so one need to get there earlier on those days.
6. The Hall is closed on special occasions. Notice the board around the Memorial Hall.
7. Memorial rooms for the revolutionary achievements of the six leaders are free to the public from 08:30 to 12:00 from Tuesday to Sunday, but only accept group visit.