Protecting our environment is much more urgent than previously thought.
How to reduce the environmental impact that our customers make on their journeys.
- Provide conservation resources
- Promote sustainability activities e.g cycle tours
- Encourage clients to reduce waste and take rubbish with them
- Investing in electric vehicles for tours
- Reduce own waste by using electronic check-in systems rather than printing hard copies
How to protect the local economy of communities our clients are visiting.
- Using local guides or taxi services
- Dinning at locally-owned restaurants
- Staying at locally-owned and staffed places of accommodation
- Keeping the profit in the community ensures the destination will continue to exist and the local community can prosper