- Clothing: warm clothes such as sweaters and down jackets, hats, scarves, gloves, slippers and sneakers;
(note: the temperature difference in the morning and evening in Tibet is quite large, reaching about 13 degrees, and thicker clothes such as thick coats or sweaters should be brought along, especially in high altitude areas (such as Dingri, Everest), when the temperature drops to about 0-5 degrees in the evening of August. It is necessary to do a good job in preventing the cold. Down jacket, cotton wool pants and other warm clothes are essential.
- Electronic products and related: camera, film, battery and storage card, GSM mobile phone, socket converter;
- Cosmetics / sunscreen: moisturizer, sunglasses, sun oil, 35P sunscreen;
- Food / drugs: high calorie foods (chocolate, etc.), vitamins, safe medicine (cold medicine, gastrointestinal medicine, anti-insect plaster, band-aid, etc.), emergency drug prescriptions;
- Other: itinerary, cash (extra change), dry / wet tissue, umbrella or raincoat