I am a graduate student at SHNU.TourGuide/ShoppingAssistant/CityWalkBook a Tour
I am a graduate student at Shanghai Normal University and also a part time tour guide. I want to be the connection between my customers and the local Chinese people.
My service includes guide services, consulting services, airport pick up, shopping assistant, booking hotels&cars. Based on your needs and wishes I will make a travel plan.
Why Choose Me as Your Tour Guide:
1.I'm a licensed tour guide. I don't need tickets to enter the tourist sites and I know the ancient and famous places.
2.Without extra charge. I would not receive any kickbacks. You may decide what to buy, which restaurant to eat and where to visit. (I could have the meals with you, or you could give me extra 5 USD so that I could eat something by myself)
3.Honest and Friendly. I want to make friends with you(not just care about money)
4.Familiar with Shanghai. I have studied in shanghai for more than 5 years.I can recommend lots of local snacks and restaurants to you.
5.Have enough spare time. Because I'm a graduate student and don't need to take classes( just doing some research works). So I can arrange my schedule flexible.
Looking forward to hear from you!!
What we could visit:
1. Shanghai Yu garden,400 years old history, here you can enjoy the ancient chinese architecture, local snacks and different artcraft & City god temple (3 hours)
2. Shanghai people square & Shanghai museum(need to queue ). The building has a round top and square base, symbolizing the ancient Chinese perception of the world as "sky is round and the earth square". The museum is separated into several exhibition rooms to display the ancient bronze, porcelain and earthen wares, Chinese painting and the carvings. (2 hours)
3. Nanjing East Road, the most famous pedestrian street in China. It starts at people's square, ends at the Bund. Located on the center of Shanghai, the Bund houses 52 buildings of different architectural styles like Renaissance, Baroque, Gothic. Thus the Bund has a nickname, the World Expo of the Architecture. (2 hours)
4. Oriental Pearl TV Tower and Environs, the Chinese style tower, can climb to the top to get the view of the whole city. This area is Shanghai World Financial Center, and the symbol of China's speedy economy. We can do a riverside promenade. (2 hours)
5.Shikumen in Tianzifang.As the featured residence of Shanghai, Shikumen appeared in 1860 and it combines the western and eastern architectural styles. (2 hours)
6. Qibao ancient water town, a small water town near Shanghai. If we do not have time to visit the other famous water town, we could choose this one. (2 hours)
7. West Lake at Hangzhou (1or2 day tour from Shanghai, Railway/Bus)
8. Ancient Water Town like Xitang & Zhouzhuang (1-day tour from Shanghai, Bus/Car)
9. Camping on The Yellow Mountain (2or3 day tour from Shanghai, Bus/Car)
10.Qingdao tour (2-5 days tour)Contact Me
June 22, 2015