Jenny Lou's Tours – Beijing, China
About this place
Jenny Lou’s is bound to be mentioned in any conversation about where to find Western food items in Beijing. Jenny’s has capitalized on the ever increasing demand for foreign goods that are hard to come by in Chinese supermarkets. These goods include cereals, muesli, chocolates, yoghurt, cheese and other dairy products. Although prices are not nearly as cheap as Chinese supermarkets, they are on par with other outlets selling foreign foodstuffs (and in fact more reasonable than supermarkets in malls or hotels where you often pay a very high premium for imported goods). You’ll be able to do a one-stop shop as Jenny’s stocks the above items as well as household items, toiletries, and fresh fruit and vegetables.
Jenny’s is a lot smaller than the other expat favourite, Carrefour, which has a lot more variety (but also a lot more crowds).
There are six outlets conveniently located in areas where expats tend to live or work:
- West Gate of Chaoyang Park (tel: +86 (0)10 6501 6249)
- No. 6 Beixiao Street, Sanlitun (tel: +86 (0)10 6462 1395)
- No. 4 Ritan Bei Road (tel: +86 (0)10 8563 0626)
- LaiGuang Ying Dong Road (next to Lane Bridge Villa) (tel: +86 (0)10 8470 1557)
- West Gate of Soho (tel: +86 (0)10 8589 8299)
- 0413 of No.39 Jian Wai Soho (tel: +86 (0)10 5869 2253, 5869 2326)
Tours That Go to Jenny Lou's
No tour packages, check out the Beijing Tour Guides that can take you here.
Tour Guides for Jenny Lou's