Tour name Camping on Yellow Mountain 3-day tour（from Shanghai）
Price: USD160/Per Person (USD140/Per Person with student card)
Travel date: Jun 5th - Jun 7th
Accommodations:D1 Tour Toufu Inn(double beds room) & D2 Camping on the top of Mt. Huang
Transfers: Bus with 22 seats
Tour guide: English-speaking tour guide
Note:The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy. The prices shown above are not valid during the China's National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.
The Huangshan City is a region with a long history and splendid cultures. Huangshan literally means "yellow mountain" in Chinese and is chosen by the local to be the only mountain attraction among the most recommended scenic destinations in China. It is known for the lofty peaks, steep valleys, winding streams and luxuriant plants. The beautiful weather and charming scenery of Huangshan in every seasons will leave you an unforgettable experience.
We will climbing for more than 10km and 5 hours to the top of Mt. Huangshan, and then set up our tents there. The we will staying overnight on the top of Huangshan and experiencing both the sunset and sunrise.
• Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
• Romantic sunset and sunrise
• Moonlight party on the peak of the mountain
• Camping on Yellow Mountain
• Hiking for more than 20km and 10 hours with camping equipments.
• Professional English-speaking tour guide
• Travel with energetic young people
• Departing Shanghai at night will ensure sufficient tour hours
Below is the draft itinerary:
Day 1. Arrive in Huangshan Jun 5th, Friday
18: 00 depart from Shanghai.
00: 00 arriving the hotel near Mt. Huang, have a good rest.
Day 2. Yellow Mountain Jun 6th, Saturday
06: 00 have breakfast and take bus to the Mt. huangshan
07: 30 arriving Yungu Temple, buy tickets.( If you don’t want to climb the mountain, you can take the round trip cable car go up/down the mountain(one-way ticket 80RMB/per person, round-trip ticket 160RMB/per person)
11: 30 on the way Climbing to the top of the mountain, we will see Shixin Peak， Dreamed Pen of Fine Essays (Bi Sheng Hua). And we will have our lunch on the road.
14: 00 set up tents with tour guide, leave the travel bag here . And then we walk to the West Sea area(Xihai Great Canyon), where you can appreciate the breathtaking scenery and photograph the seas of clouds, peculiar-shaped rocks, verdant trees, and rolling mountains.
18: 00 back to the camping place, then we will have a moonlight party there.
21: 00 sleep in the tent .
Day 3. Yellow Mountain Jun 7th, Sunday
04: 30 Pack the tent and hike to GuangMingDing to see the sunrise.
06: 30 After the sunrise and breakfast, we will go down the mountain. On the way going down the mountain, we wiil see the Greeting Pine (Ying Ke Song) and Celestial Capital Peak (Tian Du Feng).
12: 30 Arrive at CiGuangGe and take the bus to restaurant.
13: 00 Have lunch together.
14: 30 Depart to Shanghai and play games on the bus.
20: 00 Arrive at Shanghai
• 1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
• 2. Meals: D2 Breakfast & D3 Lunch
• 3. Tour guides: excellent English-speaking guide.
• 4. Accommodations:D1 hotels based on double occupancy as specified.
• D2 we provide the Camping equipments like tent, sleeping bag, mat and travel bag.
• 5. Transfers: bus with drivers as specified;
• 6. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident Insurance during the tour;
• 7. Government taxes & fees;
• 8. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
• 1.International flights to Shanghai, China;
• 2.China visa fees;
• 3.Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
• 4.There is a hotel named West Sea Hotel near our camping place. If you don’t want carry camping equipments, you can book a room there(but hotels on the top of mountain is expensive, 8-beds room, 160RMB/ per bed)
• 5.If you don’t want to climb the mountain, you can take the round trip cable car go up/down the mountain(one-way ticket 80RMB/per person, round-trip ticket 160RMB/per person)
• 6. Meals: D2 lunch & D2 dinner & D3 Breakfast (the food and drinks on the mountain are very expensive, we could carry them by ourselves )
Tips before the tour:
• 1.We will have a large amount of exercise during the tour, please prepare well before the tour.
• 2.Please wear suitable shoes and clothes cause we will hiking for more than 10 hours.
• 3.Inside the mountain, it’s hard to charge your phone and difficult to withdraw money form ATM.
• 4.The temperature on the top of the mountain is 10 degree Celsius lower than the foot of the mountain.
• 5.There is no place to have a shower when we camping on the top of the mountain.
Consulting Email：email@example.com （I will reply in 12hours）
Read more: http://www.synotrip.com/tours/anhui-province/haoran-wei/camping-yellow-mountain-3-day-tour%EF%BC%88-shanghai%EF%BC%89#ixzz3eR1xPOUV