All content is manually reviewed by Synotrip moderators.
- Upload content as the appropriate content type. Each content type is listed below.
- Synotrip is a place to provide services for leisure and business travellers. All content must be travel-related.
- Do not post your contact information. Trippers can message you via the site, and you're free to communicate with them however you want after that.
- Photos should be clear, not blurry.
- Do not post about erotic services.
Types of Content
Your profile is for writing about yourself and your services.
- If any Tour Guide is found to be conducting malicious competition by registering multiple accounts, we will immediately pause all of his/her accounts.
- Read about how to create a great profile here.
Attractions are physical places, like a museum, park, restaurant or store.
- Only post Attractions that are not already on Synotrip. Before you post, please do a quick search. If the Attraction is already on Synotrip, we recommend you post a Review.
- Do not post text that is also on other websites. All the content must be original.
- For more info, see Creating Content.
Reviews of Attractions
- Both Tour Guides and Trippers can add Reviews to Attractions.
Photo-Albums are for uploading travel photos.
- Do not show any nudity or sexual content. (Yes, it’s happened before.)
Tours are for posting tour packages or an activity that you provide for a fee.
- You may include some content that is also posted elsewhere on the Internet if you own it.
- Tour descriptions must be at least 500 characters long.
- For more ideas, see Creating Content.
Articles are for publishing any interesting travel-related content that doen't fit as any other kind of content type.
- Articles must be at least 500 characters long.
Reviews of Tour Guides & Tours are only accessible to 'Tripper'-type users.
- Reviews must be at least 150 characters long.