Author: Kevin He
Kevin He is truly a travel lover defined by unlimited possibility.
Duration:4 to 8 hours
Introduction: The Houbi District of Greater Tainan is a plain farm village located at the northeast of Tainan. Due to the remarkable geographical features like fine weather, soil and water, Houbi District was gifted to the best place to grow rice and other agricultural products. let’s stumble upon BEUTIC, providing a leisurely bike tour through rural Houbi district, where is one of the famous rice plantation area in Taiwan.
Meeting Point: Tainan Railway Station (Information Center)
Duration:14:50-21:20 / 12:50-21:20
2. Siaonamai bike path: a cozy bike path in the slow-living village.
3. Jinliao Catholic Church: Located in the middle of the rice field, the, the Roman Catholic church was designed by Pritzker Architect Gottfried Bohm, and it took six years to construct since 1955.
4. Jinliao and Togo old street and traditional Fujian houses.
5. Yufeng and Jhumen Green Tunnel
2. Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time. Late arrivals will not be able to catch up with the group and no refunds will be given for those who arrive after departure time.
3. The itinerary is subject to change due to availability and your preferences.
Things to Bring: