Evening Light and Sound show at Amber fort with Dinner and Folks Dance
Destinations Covered: Jaipur – Amber – Jaipur
Tour Duration – 4 Hrs
Amber Fort is an elite opportunity to explore the rich cultural past of Amber Fort and Jaipur dynasty. The experience of light and sound show at Amber Fort is amazing. After enjoying the amazing light and sound show, you will be taken to restaurant where mouth-watering dishes are served.
• Astonishing Light and Sound show at Amber Fort
• Mouth-watering dinner with folk dance
• Melodious folk songs by ‘Bhopa’ singers / Puppet Show
• Private Transfer from Your Hotel by AC car.
Our representative will pick you up from City Hotel post sunset (Around 6 PM) and drive you to Amber fort for an amazing light and sound show. The duration of this amazing light and sound show is 50 minutes and the show runs daily first in English and later in Hindi language. The show depicts the legendary story of Amber Fort and Jaipur dynasty. (Your Tour include only English show)
The show also highlights historical background of Jaipur dynasty, royal constructions, sovereigns and ancient heroic tales of Jaipur dynasty.
After the show guests will be taken to Restaurant for dinner. Guests can also enjoy folk songs by Rajasthani ‘Bhopa’ singers or puppet show. Later, the guests will be dropped at their hotel in Jaipur.
Package Cost (per person basis)
• Single sharing basis - $ 65
• Twin Sharing Basis - $ 50
• Triple Sharing Basis - $ 42
• PKG cost for 4 Person- $ 38
• PKG cost for 5 Person - $ 34
• PKG cost for 6 Person - $ 33
• PKG cost for 7 Person - $ 32
• PKG cost for 8 Person - $ 30
Package Tour includes
• Entry Fee of Sound and Light Show.
• Jaipur to Amber fort Transfer by Private air condition Car.
• Mineral water.
• Lunch at Local Restaurant with Dance.
• All taxes and service charges.
Package does not include
• Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Payment & Cancellation Policy
• 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
• 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
• 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
• Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund